The photo above was taken at Iberostar Rose Hall Grand by Laura Novak Wedding Photography. Laura Novak Wedding Photography is now Little Nest Portraits, located in Glen Mills, PA.
It's always a treat when I get to go back to my home country, Jamaica. My husband and I just got back from a fabulous week at the beautiful Iberostar Rose Hall Grand which is just 15 minutes from Montego Bay airport. Iberostar Grand is one of Jamaica's top destination wedding locations. Not only did I have a great vacation, I also had the opportunity to do a thorough site visit and take lots of pictures of the various wedding locations offered at the Iberostar Grand.
Five reasons why I love destination weddings at Iberostar Rose Hall Grand:
1. They offer budget friendly private receptions. Because the resort is all-inclusive, guests are already paying for their food and drinks, so the cost of private reception dinners is kept low.
2. They are great for large family weddings: 1) They have a private covered reception area that can accommodate large weddings up to 150 guests. 2) They offer mid- and lower-priced accommodations at their sister properties right next door (sharing the same beach), so guests can choose accommodations according to their budget, and there is no extra charge to guests to attend the ceremony and reception (if it is private) at the Grand. 3) They allow children to attend wedding ceremonies and private receptions at the Grand, even though it is an adult only property.
3. The Grand is highly rated on Tripadvisor so the chances of your guests being unhappy with their vacation is small.
4. They are located 15 to 20 minutes form the airport.
5. They only do one wedding a day.
If you would like to learn more about destination weddings at Iberostar Rose Hall Grand or other properties in Jamaica (I'm headed back to the island next month for more site visits), do not hesitate to call me at 570-216-2641 or send me an email at Lisa@bravaweddings.com.
Here are a few personal photos from our vacation. The resort is so beautiful, it's hard to take a bad picture!
We just happened to get the same ocean front suite as the one taken in the wedding photo above! The swing was my husband's favorite hangout spot. The photo below was the beach view from our balcony.